The Function Of ArtOctober 17, 2008 at 9:45 pm | Posted in poll | 20 Comments
Tags: art, poll
20 Comments »
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
the last time machine
The National Library of Australia says
The Puzzle Box
- Ebby on A word from admin.
- 3minutes on The William Tell Game.
- John on The William Tell Game.
- Sherry on Restraint
- Sonnet for Window With a View (for Liliane) « Maekitso's Café on cruising
- An olfactology of eucalyptograms « Maekitso's Café on simple adding and subtracting
- Lakota Phillips on Gene Kelly Tattoo
- F. on Gene Kelly Tattoo
- Patrice Lynne Young on A word from admin.
- fgfranklin on Restraint
time is not linear
Do numbers have meaning?
- 173,210 questions
© P Squires, gingatao, 2007-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Paul Squires and gingatao, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
'And you have to deal with the terrible karma too.' Paul Squires.
Email us at querygingatao at gmail dot com,
footsteps leading away...
- “The struggle of literature is in fact a struggle to escape from the confines of language; it stretches out from the utmost limits of what can be said; what stirs literature is the call and attraction of what is not in the dictionary.” Italo Calvino.
- Thanks for visiting. Have a fantabulous day full of tiny miracles like unexpected flowers blooming,
The Morrison-Huxley Effect
- australian poetry
- contemporary poetry
- genre isn't dead yet but it should be
- jazz poetry
- samba libretto
- sheer selfindulgence
- verse play
- video blog